Friday, October 19, 2012

new galaxy s3 + 5 extras!! *

Samsung Galaxy S3 16 gb Pebble Blue Brand new and STILL SEALED in its original box No need to tell you that this is just about the best phone in the world at the moment PLUS comes with 5 extras as in pic... 1. A second pebble blue back cover 2. A second battery 3. A second headset (unused) 4. A second UK wall charger 5. A second usb lead Only 395 the lot!! Unwanted upgrade from vodafone although phone is sim and network unlocked so will work with any sim on any network! All extras were used for under 2 weeks with my original S3 (except headset which I never used) before I sent it back for a brand new replacement When the courier turned up to collect my original S3 all he wanted to take was just the phone itself and not the bits that came with it (cover battery ect) leaving me with a brand new S3 and all the bits from my original S3 Decided to sell as I also have a HTC desire hd So grab yourself a bargain A brand new Samsung Galaxy S3 AND a spare cover, battery, headset, charger and usb lead!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular