Friday, October 19, 2012

Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 16gb White (Unlocked) £450 ono *BARGAIN* *

Hi, I have for sale my Brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, 16gb Unlocked in White colour. I received the phone as a present today and already have a phone and this is too big for me hence the reason for sale plus I could do with the money. The phone is Brand New and has not been used. The phone comes with all the usual accessories you would get when buying theis phone new from the shops e.g. original box, charger, manual, USB cable, warranty card, earphones etc... I am wanting 450 ono which is a bargain as these phones retail for 600 in my local shops and it was only released recently. If you need any more info please feel free to call, text me on my number which is: 07901940400 Or you can send me an email using the link Thanks for looking No swaps Cash on collection

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular