Tuesday, September 18, 2012

White Apple iPhone 4S 16gb, Jailbroken and still under warranty .

Hi, for sale is my iPhone 4S 16gb in White. I bought the phone new on 18/11/11 and have a proof of purchase, still have 2 months on guarantee. It comes boxed with data sync cable and manuals. It’ll be reset back to factory but running 5.1.1 with Cydia Jailbreak. I’ll also install Installious, which will give you paid apps for free. It was mildly water damaged in Jan (sudden downpour while in my pocket), everything works as it should, other than the sleep/hold button, but I have tweaked it so you shake to lock it. The screen sometimes flashes on. Small ding to the top left of the handset, see photo. Any other questions, please feel free to ask. If you have less then 10 feedbacks please contact me before you bid. Immediate payment is required. Please be 100% sure before you bid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular