Friday, September 28, 2012

IPhone 4 16GB Black. .

I’m selling an Iphone 4 in black it is a 16GB, I have restored all the factory settings and will update it to have the latest software. I’ve had it for about a year it works perfectly, selling it with the box and all the bits and pieces that came with it- Remote control ear phones, charger and the micro sim ejector pin. It has a few hairline scratches on the screen nothing major and one tiny scuff on the top corner all in all well looked after as I always had a cover on it. Only selling it due to an upgrade. I’m looking for 170 for it. I looked and a new one is 319 for an 8GB so i think that 170 for 18GB is pretty good less than half the price. Will do collecion from Armagh and Portadown but give me a shout if your interested and im sure we can make an arrangement. Give me a call after 5 or a text anytime Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular