Thursday, September 13, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S-III UNLOCKED & SEALED+ STARTER PACK *

Hi, I have a brand new BLUE 16 GB SAMSUNG GALAXY S-III which is unlocked to all networks. Its been only couple of days since I have received the phone which could easily be seen by the receipt I have. As shown in the pics the box is UNOPENED and SEALED by the manufacturer company Samsung. Hence, authenticity is guaranteed. I am also giving my complementary TOUCH SCREEN STARTER PACK(see pics) worth 35 in the market. Price is 365 , compare it with the prices of AMAZON / E BAY and you will come to know this is easily and by far the best offer for a SEALED, UNLOCKED BLUE Galaxy s III in London. It is almost 60 cheaper than what the websites are offering. If you are seriously interested please call on 07412019099. Come to my house or catch up at a convenient place for pick up. Many thanks for sparing time to read the advertisement. Regards, VICKY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular