Tuesday, September 18, 2012

blackberry bold 9700&9790 **read** ?

here you are looking at my two FAULTY blackberry mobile phones, the 9790(touchscreen and keypad) has a completly smashed screen and you cannot see nothing at all, comes boxed like brand new apart from the screen i think it is not to expensive to repair. and the other phone is a blackberry bold 9700, this phone just recently got a problem which is I woke up this morning and turned the phone on and it had a white screen it might just be a easy fixor may need a whole new screen im not to sure will sell both phones for a fair price of 150 if you only want one offer me price for one? or i would swap both phones for one working phone? let me know if you are interested email me and i will try and reply asap or give me a text on07506273650 and i will also reply as soon as i can:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular