Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Blackberry 9360 White BNIB Bargain !

Up for sale is my Blackberry Curve 9360 mobile phone in white. It is brand new in the box with all of its unopened accessories and manuals, the box was only opened once to check the contents and to take a photo. I received this handset as an upgrade from Vodafone, but I am still very happy with my trusty Bold 9780 so this one has to go. I am unsure of wether the handset is factory unlocked to all networks, I received it from Vodafone, but on request I can turn the phone on and try my wifes 02 sim card in it to find out. Due to work commitments this can only be collected on a Thursday as it is the only day I am around. Alternatively I am more than happy to post it on receipt of cleared funds. Any questions then please feel free to contact me, Jason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular