Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SONY XPERIA S LT26i - Fauly with box for sale!!!!!!!!! !

Hi, Please read the whole of this add before you contact me!!!! Sony Xperia S / Faulty / No sim inserted / TW16 seller I purchased the phone 6 months ago from ebay sealed but without the original purchase receipt so I can not go to Sony under the warranty. It is in good condition apart from the screen, it has NO cracks at all or anything like that but it is scratched from general use over the last 6 months it has not had a screen protector on. The problem with the phone: It says there is no sim card inserted when there IS a sim card in the phone. The phone works perfectly fine apart from this one problem. I have not tried to fix it might be something very simple but I do not have the time to deal with it I am too busy. I would rather just sell for cheap and buy a new phone. Its the phone, box, charger etc no headphones. I have seen on ebay that this phone is selling for a lot higher with much more serious problems. The phone is available for purchase cash only from Sunbury The Avenue Sunbury on Thames Middlesex TW16 5EQ Please call me...... Scott on 07508 112 669

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular