Sunday, July 29, 2012

BlackBerry Bold 9900 .

I have for sale a Blackberry 9900. It was bought Pay & Go, is unlocked and has no IT policy in-place. I have bought this phone new and have every accessory in the box. The reason why I am selling this is because work has issued me with an S3 and this is just a surplus. This phone is about 2 months old however its been unused for a month. Works perfectly and there is nothing wrong with it, any inspection is more than welcome. Condition wise is pristine/mint, front of the phone unmarked, back is excellent with small little lines only visible if closely inspected. Pick up either from Romford, where I live or Liverpool St where I work. Payment is cash only. Call Andrei on 07411 116984. A reluctant sale so no offers please, you are wasting your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular