Monday, June 18, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 White unopened in box. .

I am selling a brand new S3 in the box sealed from the shop in white on Orange network. Please only contact me if you are serious with a serious offer as you can have the phone immediately as first come first serve. Receipt will be provided. I will not post the phone abroad and will provide detailed contact details to prove I am genuine seller. This phone is being sold as an unwanted upgrade. You can either pay by cash or exchange done in the security of the bank is fine. I myself am a professional working in London and am not a reseller of phones. This is a one off and already have received a number of offers without confirmation when advertised in London. This is becoming frustrating.as I just want the phone gone :o) Please SMS me if you call during working hours and I promise to call back immediately. Best regards Ian :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular