Friday, June 29, 2012

HTC Sensation XE £180 ?

I had this phone for 3 months but then i had droped it and broked the screen. Now it has a new screen on it and it works but the guy who done it didnt put the screen on properly. All you need to do is take it to someone and tell them to put it on for you. I am using the phone right now everything works on it but it would be better if you get the screen put on properly. THe phone comes with -Genuine Dr DRe Beats headphones with case and ear things. -USB charger and plug charger. -Box And Manuals I am a genuine seller so you would have to collect it from my house. This phone costs 450 pounds in carphone warehouse and you could probably sell it for 300 if you spend 10 pound to get the screen put on properly for you. If you have any questions please give me a call on 07506650982

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular