Saturday, November 3, 2012

Absolute mint condition iPhone 4s, Black, 32GB, only 2 weeks old! ?

Hello, i have an absolute mint condition iPhone 4s in black 32GB, this phone does not have a single scratch on it guaranteed! It is locked to Vodafone. Vodafone had given this phone to me as an upgrade but decided to stick to my Samsung s3, the phone still has its full 1 year warranty which is finishing on the 28th September 2013, you are more then welcome to check this when you come and collect the phone. This phone would not get barred/blocked, you can come to my home and i will be more then happy to provide my ID. This is just phone only as i am keeping the charger for my iPad 3. The pictures are of the real iPhone which is for sale. Please only call me if you are 100% interested and have the cash, otherwise i am not interested. 300 OVNO. If you have any questions then please call or text on 07516897760.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular