Friday, June 15, 2012

Blackberry 9780 Brandnew Unlocked!! -

BLACKBERRY 9780 UNLOCKED NO CAMERA VERSION Hi I m selling my Brandnew blackberry 9780 Limited edition version Read carefully Its the same model as 9780 exept it doesnt come with camera. look at the back of the phone. Not that the camera s not working it doesnt come with one. As this a special models for ppl who uses bbm and 3g internet basically for ppl who know s how good this model is,, All other options are available. WHAT U GET-: PHONE CHARGER HEADSET/CD/DATACABLE MANUAL BOX OPTIONS 3G UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK BBM WIFI SOFTWARE 6.O LATEST ect ALL Excellent phone. I got this from my insurance therefore its brandnew I no longer require the phone as I bought a new phone till i get my insurance claimed. So feel free to contact me I m available whole day tomorrow. Real Bargain as you will be getting your hands on a brandnew phone for a very low price Firs come first serve. No Shipping or paypal pls Contact me on 07940753833

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular